HotBliggityBlog

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The best part of having to drive 3 1/2 hours into the office is...

that I can also manage to work in stops at some scrapbook stores I rarely get to visit!! Went to ARCHIVER'S today - wow, that is some store! I got some SIZZIX Textured Impression embossing folders, and a couple of packages of UNITY Stamps...and their special to get a Tim Holtz bag with purchase of $30 or more was extended...and of course, no question that I met THAT qualification!!

I'm hoping to go by Lone Star Scrapbooking on my way home tomorrow afternoon...they have a 40% off any item thing going on so if nothing else I plan to check out their Spellbinders, which you know I love...they usually have a pretty good selection!

Still, glad I don't have to do this too often...just got done revising my presentation I have to give tomorrow(if you'd all be so kind as to send some good vibes my way around 10...that they don't ask me something I can't give a good answer for...thankyouverymuch!!)

All for now - I'd better get to bed or I'll fall asleep halfway thru the presentation, can't have that!

No comments: