HotBliggityBlog

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday stuff...

Another gorgeous Sunday here, and I think the cold front we've been hearing about on the news is on its way at last...you can feel just a hint of it in the breeze today.   I want it to take a little time getting here, so that it can keep TS Matthew away from us, but I am SOOO ready for cooler weather and less humidity!
   Just had to call the A/C guy - compressor finally bit the dust in the upstairs A/C...he warned us about a year and a half ago it was going...
   Wanted to share a card I made for a friend's birthday, very simple...we are going for cake and ice cream later today!


I used the Tonic cupcake punch, and an EK Success border punch, with papers from the "Chick-a-Dee" pad by SEI - LOVE this paper pack!!!

And look at my new Spellbinders stash - Beaded Ovals and Eyelet Circles FINALLY arrived.  Plus I ordered Ribbon Tag Trio 2, and picked up Fleur De Lis a few weeks ago with a HL 40% off coupon! Can't wait to play with these.



3 comments:

Nancy said...

Ooh I'm jealous - I want to get those new dies!

Nancy said...

And welcome to the blogging world!

Cheryl said...

I'm jealous. I LOVE the looks of those new spellbinders! :D