HotBliggityBlog

Thursday, October 14, 2010

I think I'm too forgetful to be a blogger...

I keep forgetting to come here and ADD a post!

But I remembered today, when an order of goodies showed up on my doorstep. 3 new Cricut cartridges, several new embossing folders to play with. And I made a quick Hobby Lobby run on Monday when I had to take a half-day off work to go pick our friend up from the airport, and got a few fun things there plus used the 40% coupon (you notice I don't generally forget THOSE!!) - on a Spellbinder "Fanciful Tags" set.

Can't be much more specific because some of my order included stuff for my sis in WV and while I've mailed it off to her, it hasn't reached her yet so just in case she should look at this I don't want to spoil her surprise!

Anyway - all this fun stuff, and we are leaving for two weeks vacation early early Saturday morning so I am not going to have a chance to play with ANY of it until I get back! RATS. At least I'll have lots to look forward to when I get home...

I am planning to take several of my Paper Wishes monthly card kits and a few very basic crafting supplies with me so when the guys are snorkeling for sharks teeth on the Florida coast I can be happily crafting away with a view of the ocean!

Hope I get to check out this rubber stamping store in St. Augustine, FL, that I saw on an internet search too! "Claire's Collectibles"...looked like she had a lot of stuff!!

So no complaints here - I'm well & truly blessed and extremely grateful for it, and have a vacation to look forward too and crafty stuff to play with after it is over...life is good.

Hope yours is too, and that you are all making time to do some YOU stuff in the midst of everything you all do for everyone else in your lives!

1 comment:

rgcarr said...

The waiting would kill me. Can't take it. Hope you have a great trip and get to check out that scrapbooking store.