HotBliggityBlog

Friday, October 15, 2010

Vacation time at last!

We are off for 2 weeks vacation, heading to the International Seabean Symposium in Cocoa Beach, FL (check out seabeans HERE!!) We'll also spend a little time in St. Augustine, and in Englewood on the Gulf side...

I've already looked up scrapbook/rubber stamping stores in those areas ... there are so few where I live that I make a point to do that whenever I go anywhere! Hope the truck is big enough for whatever I find, LOL!!!

Before I go, wanted to share a picture of a birthday card made recently...fun and easy!

3 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very pretty card!!!

Island girl said...

Hope you have a wonderful vacation. The card is great as always.

Virginia L. said...

What gorgeous card, Sam!The details and colors work so beautifully together! I just want to drop by to thank you for stopping by my blog and become my follower! I hope to see more of your beautiful work in the future! All the best in 2011!