HotBliggityBlog

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Some salvaged projects...

A few weeks ago I got some really cute new Halloween stamps - and some new paper found its way into my cart last weekend....I was cleaning up the tiny crafting area I have Sunday and ran across a couple of cards I'd stamped the new images onto, just to see how they looked ... and never did anything else with them.  Decided I really should try to finish those up, even though I'd stamped directly onto the completely undecorated card base.  Why I didn't just use a piece of printer paper I can't tell you.  Sometimes I wonder about my mind...lol!! 

Anyway, here are my now finished projects - 2 using the new stamps and all using the new paper pad.  I also played around a little with my new Tim Holtz Scallops edge die.  Tim ROCKS! 

The stamps are Impression Obsession's "Laundry Night" and "Birds on Broom"...the paper is from My Mind's Eye "Lost and Found - Union Square" 6x6 pad...LOVE this paper!!!



2 comments:

Karenliz said...

Cute cards! The stamps are great! I love the laundry line!

Cheryl said...

Those stamps are such a kick! Bird witches, the laundry line, great stuff!