HotBliggityBlog

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Hello World!

Well, I'm sure you are all tired of my constant "I've been neglecting my blog" refrain...but here it is again!  But you know, I spend all day at a computer at work, and don't have enough time to do crafty stuff anyway, so the blogging is usually kind of low on my to-do list..even though my intentions are GOOD, really they are, to post more often.  Mostly because I get so much enjoyment out of visiting other blogs, and want to be part of the 'giving' side of that.  (My grandma used to say the road to H - E - double L is paved with good intentions, LOL!!)

Anyway - my sister & I continue our challenges (although we are getting a little lazy about those too!) so I had to make a card with clouds on it...perfect time to try out some new paper, die and stamp I got recently...the paper pack is Heidi Grace's "Tweet Dreams Varnished Paper" (for which I can't find a link to show you, but I got it at Jo-Ann's) and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this paper!  I used my new Cat's Pajamas "Cloud Border Die 019" to make the clouds, and also a new vertical stamp from Sweet Stamps.

 

Thanks for stopping by; it's so nice to have visitors!!  Be sure to come back on Saturday, October 6 and join the Paper Wishes message board blog hop - lots of prizes to be won!!!

1 comment:

Eomen Hisf said...

Hi Sam,
I made it all the way...I know there is a story behind this name for your blog.